Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Family of Four

I feel okay to put this in writing- Landon is going to be a big brother! Jimmy and I saw the heart beat for the first time today. Very cool and a little unreal... We will be welcoming this baby at the end of I posted a while back about my desire to add to our family. It was a very difficult decision that Jimmy and I carefully thought out since shortly after Landon was diagnosed. At first we both said absolutely not. We could never go through, nor put another child through, the drama that we all experienced a year ago this month. But life has calmed down and we have adjusted to our new norm. And we are loving life! There is a 25% chance that this little peanut has Cystinosis too. If so, it means that he/she and Landon will understand each other in a way that none of us ever will... If not, wonderful! We are at peace with it- either way... We are so so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment