Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Random

"You'll never know how strong you are until strong is the only choice you have." - Author unknown (at least to me)

A woman on Etsy creates hand painted signs and this was what one of them read. The signs are beautiful (Cait & Create is the name). I won't be buying this one because I think it will make me feel emotional every time I see it. =0) I do, however, plan to buy an adorable chalk board that reads "I Love You Because..." It makes me smile to think of having it on the wall, maybe in our kitchen?

So, you'll have to humor me because I think this post is going to include lots of random thoughts. Jimmy is out of town which means the house is quiet (since Landon has gone to bed) and I am left to my thoughts.

I have some good news! The Lots of Love for Landon Halloween Fundraiser raised about $6,700!!! This is wonderful, especially for our first event! Thank you to everyone who supported us!! I was also asked to write an article about Landon's story for Cystinosis Magazine. The Cystinosis Research Foundation publishes this magazine. Well, I wrote the article and the magazine is finished. We should be getting copies this week or next. I am so excited to see it!! I think it will also be available electronically, so I will include the link!

I warned you that this post was going to be random. I hope I did not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment