Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's a...

Yesterday was the big day! We; Jimmy, Landon and I, got to see the baby for the first time. As I lay on the table with my belly exposed, I look to see Landon with his shirt up looking at his belly. He wanted a turn next! Our peanut's heart beat was 143. The brain, head, spine, limbs etc looked beautiful. And, we learned that we are being blessed with another little boy!! Jimmy is beyond thrilled, as am I. I was convinced that this baby was a girl. We would have been happy either way but the visions of two, energetic little boys running around the house with their cars and dinosaurs just warms my heart! I always thought I would want a girl but now that I have Landon, who is the best piece in our world, of course I want another like him!!! The Hartz boys- it has a nice ring to it! Let me confess though, I am a little afraid of what these two little boys along with their Daddy are going to do to me... Landon is becoming as silly as Jimmy and they are certainly entertained by each other. A boys of boys, and me- oh Lord. But, I guess I do laugh right along, usually! I guess this mama will just have to be one of the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment