Monday, October 12, 2015

A message

The message that we received today was "slow down..." We had a busy, fun weekend and to end it, Sunday night, Landon spiked a fever and started vomiting. We have been blessed that when we, any of us, have caught a virus it has been so quick. A reminder that we just need to slow down.. Mommy needs to call off work and we need to stay in our pajamas all day. It's a message that I need to sit on the couch with a little boy cuddled in my lap and watch Handy Manny while stroking his hair and kissing the top of his warm head. Maybe it's an excuse for me to sleep through the night without a loud ring at 2am reminding me to give Landon his medicine. He is yelling for me to put his Halloween costume on right now... Maybe today is just what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment