Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fun Times

We had such a fun morning that I had to post about it. Jimmy has been working 11am-8pm for the past, almost, two months. It's been nice to have him home in the morning, but I do miss him being here for dinner and Landon's bed time. Anyway, I decided to jump in the shower this morning so that I could get things done around the house during Landon's nap rather than worry about getting a shower. Outside of the bathroom door, all I hear is the pitter patter of Landon's feet and the louder pitter patter of Jimmy's feet running through the house. Landon is screaming and laughing and I hear Jimmy saying, "Oh! Oh! Run! Fumble! Get the ball, Buddy (which sounds like Biddy from the way Jimmy says it)! It certainly wasn't a peaceful shower but I laughed the entire time. I can only imagine what the house is going to sound like as Landon gets bigger and bigger.

Landon was quite a little athlete today. He played football with daddy, limboed under the vacuum cord, skated across the wet kitchen and dining floor and went through a maze of chairs in the living room as I cleaned the kitchen and dining floor. And, this was all before his late morning nap. Maybe this will be a 3 hour nap kind of day?!

1 comment: